So - this is in response to Laura's post.
I am sooooooooo with you on the whole binging thing. My excuse was that I was sick so that I could just eat WHATEVER. And now I've gained everything back and then some? (I haven't even GONE on the scale - I'm too scared...lol) so - I am going to agree with you that it has everything to do with what you eat - and NOT the work out.
SO - my goal this week is not cardio - it is going to be all about eating RIGHT. And eating well. I am also going to start WEIGHTS this week!
I am seriously seriously seriously at a plateau point - I have been this weight for almost a year!!!!! Can you believe it?! Almost - not quite. In November or so it'll be a year - BUT STILL!!! So I have decided to eat WELL and also to add WEIGHTS. So. Wish me luck. I am seriously going to need it. I need all the self-discipline I have and just DO IT.
That's going to be my motto this half of the year - JUST DO IT. BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU CAN.
Thanks for your post Laura. It was refreshing. And Maggie - you're doing AWESOME. We are both so proud of you!!!!
Hugs,
E
LOVE your motto Eujean! I might have to barrow that one to, hehehe!
ReplyDeleteRemember muscle weighs more than fat. So if you do not see results on the scale right away don't get discouraged. You will look amazing all tone! Yay I am excited for you :)