Sunday, August 30, 2009

MM - August 30, 2009

Whew! Where did the summer go??? Oh well, I absolutely LOVE autumn. It's my favourite season. I love the apples, pumpkins, Halloween, crunching leaves, crisp air, and almost-Christmas! The fall is also the best time to run outside. I love the fresh air in the morning when I run.

So this weekend went really well. I stayed pretty well on program and even went to the gym on Friday night for a serious cardio session! Yay me!

Today: 209 lbs

Water: 4L

8am - almond yogurt w/ flax & bananas
1pm - turkey wrap
4pm - 1 oz cheese & almonds
7pm - slice o' pizza

Oh! I forgot to add that I had a bit of a cheat today. I've been feeling like I want to treat myself to my old favourite - Diet Dr. Pepper. I've got to say that it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. Quite disappointing. Definitely not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment