I am really missing my runs! Taking 2 days off is a little frustrating for me because of my soreness! I am going to run in the morning! I have to. :) I am also starting my training tomorrow for a 1/2 marathon that I am running in September with some old High School friends! Yay, I am excited. We miss you Maggie :) Your doing awesome Eujean, I hope your little one feels better soon!
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: None, I'm still soooo sore!
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,089
(My daily caloric intake has gone down because I lost some weight)
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• Banana (105)
Lunch:
• Yogurt Smoothie (140)
• Bean & Cheese Burrito (260)
Dinner:
• Cheese Raviolis (320)
Dinner:
• Cheese Raviolis (320)
• 1/2 Chicken Breast Grilled (71)
• Red Sauce (80)
• Parmesan Cheese 1 Tbls. (22)
• Steamed Broccoli (31)
Snack:
• 2 Starburst Candy Chews (41)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,072 (17 Calories under)
Snack:
• 2 Starburst Candy Chews (41)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,072 (17 Calories under)
No comments:
Post a Comment