Monday, August 24, 2009

LD •Day 15• Monday August 24, 2009

I am devastated!! I am up 2 pounds today!! Noooooooo! I am just going to keep with it, and not get too down on myself. What I think is going on is that I am not eating enough calories and my body has gone into starvation mode. So I am up to 1,100 calories a day and we will see what happens. Wish me luck :)

Today: 153 (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: 4 mile run & Muscle Mix Class

Calories Burnt: 478 on run

Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,102
(My daily caloric intake has gone down because I lost some weight)

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• 1 tlbs. Peanut butter

Lunch:
• Big green salad (500)

Dinner:
• Huevos Rancheros (514)

Snack:
• none

Water:
• Lots

Total Calories: 1,111 (9 over)

1 comment:

  1. You're still doing awesome Laura! And you might be right about the calories. The body just holds everything if it feels like it's not eating enough. Keep going! You're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete