Monday, August 31, 2009

LD •Day 22• Monday August 31, 2009

Well Eujean do not feel bad! I gained back all my weight except for one pound! I am P*#@%ed!!
I mean really... I still was working out :( I am so so sad.

Eujean you are so RIGHT that it's all about what you eat and exercise is just a small part of the big picture. No more bingeing for me. I really did enjoy myself for the most part, but I would rather be thin. I did not like how I felt after a big dinner though, it was almost painful and a little gross! So it's back to the grind for me! I am more determined than ever to get this weight off now!

I am glad you are feeling much better Eujean and Maggie you are doing awesome, even if you did not get to your workout today, sometimes your body just needs a rest. Don't beat yourself up about it.

My new motto: Tomorrow is a new day!! Here's to tomorrow... LOL :)

* My tummy is a little sore today so I did not eat much.

Today: 157 Nooooooo! (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: 4 mile run
Calories Burnt: 479

Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,121


~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)

Lunch:
• Small Chicken Caesar Salad (250)

Dinner:
• Chipotle Naked Burrito (600)

Snack:
• None

Water:
• Lots

Total Calories: 850 (271 under)

No comments:

Post a Comment