Friday, August 21, 2009

EP - Friday, August 21, 2009

So my little one is still sick. Had a bad eating day yesterday - probably ate about 1600 calories - those calories were filled with pizza, caesar salad and skinny cows (yes, there's an "s" at the end of that) - but i honestly had my daughter attached to my hips so cooking was not really an option.

Today my arms are paying the price. She's still sick today but I think I will be able to squeeze in a good run tomorrow. My sweet mom is coming over today and bringing us over some food and some special yummy goodness for my little pumpkin :)

Sometimes we have these little unexpected bumps in our lives - but that's okay - we just keep going. I will try to eat healthier today.

Remember - weight loss is 80% of what you eat and only 20% of working out.

Cheers!!!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment