Okay - I am in so much PAAAAIN. I hate running outside - and I hate running outside in the HUMIDITY - but the worst is the after effects of running outside after NOT having run outside in a ba-gillion years. So today - my legs are in pain. That meant cutting some of the work out time down and not working out as hard. You'll see the reflection in my work out.
I totally ate too much "good" stuff this last week due to a wedding and going away - so hopefully this week I'll do better. I am going to try to cut out an "exception" day because of the overload of calories I had last week. That's my hope at least.
Today: 145.6 lbs
Workout: woke up at 6 a.m. and worked out @ the gym for 40 minutes - burned 400 calories (I'm in pain....)
Breakfast:
-2 cups of blueberries
(166 cals)
Lunch:
-2 chicken fajitas
-caf-lib
-1/2 cup blueberries
(336 calories)
Dinner:
-2 chicken fajitas
-corn
(383)
Snacks:
Total Calories: 885 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment