So...my big announcement. It's probably only big to me - it's personal.
I decided to...
RUN {or walk or jog or a combination of the 3} the
ING MIAMI HALF-MARATHON ON JANUARY 31, 2010!!!
I decided to...
RUN {or walk or jog or a combination of the 3} the
ING MIAMI HALF-MARATHON ON JANUARY 31, 2010!!!
It's 5 months away, so I've got tons of time to train, and increase my fitness and endurance.
I'm officially "IN TRAINING"
It's the perfect 1/2 marathon for me because it's a year to the day when I was still in the hospital, unable to walk because of my nerve injury.
I'm very excited!
I'm officially "IN TRAINING"
It's the perfect 1/2 marathon for me because it's a year to the day when I was still in the hospital, unable to walk because of my nerve injury.
I'm very excited!
YAY!!! That is awesome! I will join you - in spirit :) Does that mean you're planning on working out outside?
ReplyDeleteWooohoo Maggie that is awesome!!! Good for you:) I am training for a 1/2 right now too except mine is in September! Eaakkkk I better start running those long runs!
ReplyDelete