Sunday, August 23, 2009

MM - Aug 22-23, 2009

Hey ladies! I've been feeling great lately. I'm down 17 lbs now since Aug 7th - pretty darn good if I do say so myself. Nothing is more motivating than success! The weight loss program I'm on is fab. I'm eating normal, homemade foods in appropriate portions. Sometimes I feel like it's even too much food, but I'm weighing and measuring all my food so I make sure I'm making the correct amount.

Sat Weight: 211.8

Sat H2O: 4 L

11am - whole wheat Eng muffin w/ natural PB & 1/2 apple {from the Farmer's Market - YUM!} & 10 almonds
{NO LUNCH - too busy!}
8pm - 3 Wasa crackers w/ mango salsa
8:30pm - 5 mini veggie spring rolls w/ roasted garlic plum sauce

Sun Weight: 210.6

Sun H2O:

8am - almond power yogurt w/ blueberries
1:30 pm - 1/2 whole wheat pita w/ fresh hummus
2pm - 2 tacos {made with Yves soy ground round} w/ mango salsa, low-fat mozza & salad

No comments:

Post a Comment