Friday, August 14, 2009

EP - Week 1 Update

So - I had 2 allergic reactions 2 nights in a row - today I promise to do better! I will watch what I eat more carefully. I am severely allergic to nuts - and I had something with nuts in it yesterday by accident. It was a new protein bar - it said "double chocolate" but it contained almond butter and peanut butter and all kinds of "good" stuff. lol.

So today I will be super good- watch what I eat very carefully - and tomorrow I will be back to my 5:45 am routine. I promise! :)

So far I have been feeling great. I have been eating so much veggies I feel like I'm turning into a garden. lol! But this is suppose to be a LIFESTYLE change - and I feel really good about it. I have been eating a lot of fish this week - we have tons of it in our home and I love love love fish.

My family is loving this change as well. My husband and daughter are also turning into gardens :) We love it.

I am down 1.5 lbs from this week - and 3 lbs from last week. Not a crazy amount - but I feel good about it. My biggest challenge is at night time when I get the cravings for munchies. But this week I've been too tired to even think about it (which is good!) and so I'm going straight to bed. Today - I am working at 7:30ish for an hour - and in bed by 9:30! I start my 5:30-5:45 routine again tomorrow.

I am going away for a day and a half up to my in-laws - where I can't control as much of what I eat - but I am loading myself up with veggies and hopefully it won't be too bad. Wish me luck!

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment