Today I started my training for my 1/2 marathon that I am running in September. Tomorrow I have to run 6 miles! Ugh It is going to be hard but I am going to give it my best. :D
Today: 151 (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 4 mile run
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 4 mile run
(calories burnt: 478)
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,089
(My daily caloric intake has gone down because I lost some weight)
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• Banana (105)
Lunch:
• Big Green Salad with cottage cheese & tuna salad (448)
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• Banana (105)
Lunch:
• Big Green Salad with cottage cheese & tuna salad (448)
Dinner:
• Turkey Taco salad (485)
Snack:
• None
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,023 (66 Calories under)
No comments:
Post a Comment