Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MM - August 19, 2009

I think I have mild food poisoning. I feel so mucky right now. It happened two nights ago too when I ate chicken breast, but I didn't think much of it. Now I had another chicken breast for dinner tonight and I have the exact same symptoms. I'm throwing out that chicken immediately. Boo...

I apologize for my absence. Life has been crazy busy {but whose isn't?}, and I just haven't had much computer time. I've been diligently and successfully following my diet, but I haven't been working out per se. I'd like to go tomorrow morning. I'd planned to go tonight, but I can't because of my tummy trouble.

Weight: Down 3 more lbs - total of 13 lbs so far. Ok. Forget the pussy-footing around. I'm 216. There. It's officially out there, gals!

Water: 5 Litres

7am - Berry power yogurt
11am - 1 oz cheese & apple
1:30pm - brown rice veggie california rolls
7pm - grilled chicken goat cheese pita pizza {the suspect in my alleged food poisoning} & 10 almonds & 1 oz. cheese & mixed greens w/ balsamic vinegrette

2 comments:

  1. Oh no Maggie! I hope you feel better. Food poisoning is the worst.
    That is so awesome that you are down again. The weight is just falling off you.
    Isn't it exciting to get on the scale and see results. You should be very proud of yourself.

    I have never lost so much weight in my life in a two week period besides having the flu. I am sooo excited. My "wake up moment" was when I saw the beach pictures of myself from a family trip to Florida last month. I was horrified. I had no clue what I looked like. I am so determined to get down to
    my goal weight. I totally attribute my motivation to the two of you gals. Your
    inspiration and determination along with the daily accountability of this blog
    has helped me so much!

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mags you are HILARIOUS and so so so cute!!! You are doing AMAZING!!!! Another 3 lbs?!!! Okay ladies - I am dwindling with just losing 2 lbs on and off...you are both doing way better than me - but like Laura said - you both motivate me too!

    Keep going ladies! You are both doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete