Sunday, August 23, 2009

LD •Day 14• Sunday August 23, 2009

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I am a little scared! Things have been going to good for me, as far as weight loss. What I am trying to say is that I never loose weight, I always maintain. I hope I am down tomorrow! Thing positive, think positive!! :D

Today: 151 (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: 2 mile run

Calories Burnt: 240

Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,089
(My daily caloric intake has gone down because I lost some weight)

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)

Lunch:
• Spicy Pickle Panini, Gobbler (600)

Dinner:
• Pasta with Spinach, White Beans & Chicken Sausage (300)

Snack:
• 1/3 Chocolate bar (110)

Water:
• Lots

Total Calories: 1,012 (76 calories under)

No comments:

Post a Comment