Tuesday, August 25, 2009

EP - Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Okay - so I am still sick with a wicked cold - but I am starting to actually feel better today. I am sorry to share the gruesome details but I hacked up a lot of gunk today so I feel like I can breath again! My little one on the other hand is siiiiick. She is probably feeling like how I felt on Sunday.

So - I have obviously not worked out this week so far - and I have been trying to eat lots to keep my energy up - and I have surprisingly only gained about .5 lb - I am 145 lbs today. I am surprised.

I can feel my energy moving up - and I know by the end of this week (maybe Saturday?) I should be up and up. That is my prediction :)

Hope you're all healthy and well!!!

Cheers,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment