I am way over my calories today! Eaaakkk I am not going to fret, I will just do better tomorrow. :)
Today: 153 (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 1 hour walking fast on the treadmill (i'm so sore, again)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 1 hour walking fast on the treadmill (i'm so sore, again)
Calories Burnt: 358
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,102
(My daily caloric intake has gone down because I lost some weight)
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• 1/2 bagel w/cream cheese (181)
Lunch:
• 3 Chicken tacos (645)
Dinner:
• Chicken artichoke pizza (364)
• Chicken artichoke pizza (364)
Snack:
•1 peanut butter cookie (95)
•1 peanut butter cookie (95)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,287 (185 over)
No comments:
Post a Comment