Monday, August 17, 2009

LD •Day 8• Monday August 17, 2009

Today is weigh in day~ Yay I am down 4 more pounds!!! Wooohoo! I am so excited :D
7 total pounds so far!

Today: 152 (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: Ran 2 miles & Muscle Mix class, 1 hour of intense cardio and weight lifting!
Calories Burned: 239 (for my run) I have no clue how many calories I burnt in Muscle Mix.
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,089
(My daily caloric intake has
gone down because I lost some weight)

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• 1/2 of a granola bar (180)
• Apple (95)


Lunch:
• Sushi Shrimp Spicy roll (233)

Dinner:
• 1 1/2 pieces of Chicken Artichoke Pizza (480)
• Kiwi (108)


Snack:
• None

Water:
• Lots


Total Calories: 1,096 (7 calories over)

No comments:

Post a Comment