Today was my 1st day back @ work after my 8 month maternity leave! Waking up before 5:30am was definitely a shock to my system after so many sleep-ins over the past 8 months. I'm way tired right now and seriously considering crawling in bed. Thisverysecond...
But I want to share that I've lost 8 lbs since last Thursday! YAY! Yes, I'm well aware it's my first week so I'm going to lose lots of weight from NOT going to the Taco Bell drive-thru {then the Wendy's drive-thru the same day!}. But I'm still excited.
5:40am - 25 min run on treadmill & 10 mins on rower
6-7am - 1 L/water
7am - Berry power yogurt & 1/2 L/water
8-11am - 1 L/water
12pm - Veggies w/ fat-free Italian dressing
1pm - 15 min walk @ lunch
1:30pm - Grilled chicken spinach salad & 1/2 L/water
2-6pm - 1 L/water
7pm - chicken quesadilla w/ salad
7-10pm - 1 L/water
No comments:
Post a Comment