*update: I had another allergy reaction tonight - so I will be working out tomorrow night - again! I promise tomorrow will be better :)
SO - I had quite the night yesterday - I had an allergic reaction to something - so needless to say - I had to take meds that konked me out till WAY late this morning. I knew that was going to happen when I took it though - so today I am working out this evening. Happily though - I weighed myself and I lost 1.5 lbs! YAY!
I changed my caloric intake to 1100 calories as I am working out pretty intensly.
Today: 145 lbs
Workout: Gym @ 9:15p.m. on Elliptical for 30 minutes burned 350 cals
Water: @ least 3 L
Food Log:
(My Daily Calorie Budget is 1100 calories)
Breakfast:
-6 Egg Whites w/ ketchup
-1/2 cup of steamed carrots
-1 cup blueberries
-2 cups caf-lib
(324 cals)
Lunch:
-1.5 cups steamed carrots
-Lemon-Tarragon Fish
-caf-lib
(268 cals)
Dinner:
-2 fish fillet
-sauteed pepper, onions and zuchinni
(200 cals)
Snack:
-dessert tofu
-popcorn
Calorie Totals: 1100cals
Oh my goodness I hope you are ok Eujean! Take it easy and rest my friend! :)
ReplyDeleteOh ya YAY!!!! For your weight loss, Woohoo we are all on a major roll!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! I know - it's crazy. I get ridiculously groggy each time I take the meds - so there is NO way I can get up at 5:45 am - but today will be different...lol...I'll be back to my 5:45am schedule :)
ReplyDelete