Sunday, August 23, 2009

EP - I am SO sick!!! :(

I am officially SOOOOOOOOO SICK!!!!!!!!!!! I felt something coming on around Thursday - but I thought I could fight it off. But no. Yesterday just did it. My body is aching everywhere - I have sinus infection - throat infection that's going into my lungs - and I think I have a slight fever. Looooovely. I know. So it looks like this week is going to be YET another write-off week. I usually take a full week to recover from being this sick. I think it'll still get worse before it gets better. Sadness!!! :( But I did work out yesterday - I ran for 30 minutes and burned 365 calories.

So hopefully I recover quickly. But until then - again - I am going to be kind of MIA.

Good luck ladies! You're both doing amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
E

2 comments:

  1. Eujean! you're hard core - running while sick?!!? you take care of yourself. nothing is more important than your health!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no - I had no idea I was this sick until last night. I worked out in the afternoon yesterday - I think that took me over the edge though. *sigh* I am hoping to recover asap.

    ReplyDelete