I turned off our alarm clock last night by accident - but I guess my body is getting use to getting up early because I woke up at 6a.m! Tonight I will not forget to set it properly - and will be up hopefully at 5:30a.m.
I changed my caloric intake to 1100 calories as I am working out pretty intensly.
Today: 146.2 lbs
Workout: Up @ 6 a.m @ the gym on Elliptical for 30 minutes
Calories Burned: 350 cals
Water: 2.5L to 3.0 L
Food Log:
(My Daily Calorie Budget is 1100 calories)
Breakfast:
-6 Egg Whites w/ ketchup
-1 cup of steamed broccoli
-4 grapes
-1/2 dessert tofu
Lunch:
-2 Fish Taco
-1/2 cup Grapes
Dinner:
-Fish Taco (1)
-1/2 cup steamed carrots
-1/3 cup grapes
Snack:
-grapes
Calorie Totals: 1000 calories
wow! lotsa fish tacos today :)
ReplyDeleteGood job with the working out E!! You are truly an inspiration! :D
ReplyDelete