Sunday, August 16, 2009

LD •Day 7• Sunday August 16, 2009

Tomorrow is weigh in day! I hope I am down. I did not eat very healthy today, I am way under my calories! Oh well I had such a busy day and surprisingly I was not very hungry.
Hugs,
Laura

Today: 155 (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: I walked my daughters golf tournament which turned out to be 10 miles but I have no clue how many calories I burnt.
Calories Burned: ?

Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,115
(My daily caloric intake has gone down because I lost some weight)

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• Breakfast Egg white wedge (400)

Lunch:
• Nothing I was to busy.


Dinner:
• 1/2 cup of macaroni (205)

Snack:
• None

Water:
• Lots

Calorie Totals: 607 (way under, I know not very healthy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment