*sigh* I had quite the day today with my daughter who is super sick. We went to the ER etc. because she was so sick. I am back - and obviously I didn't get a chance to work out - and I am not going to work out tomorrow and depending on her recovery - I am honestly just putting my work out etc. aside this week - I am just going to focus on her and making sure she gets better quickly.
Had a super late girls night yesterday so I didn't wake up early today - and I am SO tired from the long run on Monday still! Today I work out this evening - and I go to sleep early!!!!
Today: 144.6 lbs
Workout:
Breakfast:
-caf-lib
(20 cals)
Lunch:
-1/4 cup rice
-miso soup
-1 cup blueberries
-2 pieces of rice toast
(363 cals)
Dinner:
-2 pieces of rice toast
- Mediterranean Chicken Salad
-french fries
Snack:
Calories:1089 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment