Thursday, August 27, 2009

LD •Day 17• Wednesday August 26, 2009

Alrighty then! I think it would be easy to say that I am struggling this week with my food! Ya think??? I am WAY over today and have no excuse for it at all. To make matters worse tomorrow or today the 27th is my birthday and I was going to enjoy myself today and not even count calories. Hmmmmm well.... Next week is a new week! At least I am exercising! :D Eujean man I hope you are back to 100% soon! and Maggie you are amazing! You go girl :)

Today: 153 (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: 4 mile run
Calories Burnt: 478

Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,102
(My daily caloric intake has gone down because I lost some weight)

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• 1 cup of fiber cereal 1/2 cup of milk (240)

Lunch:
• 3 Chipotle Chicken tacos (550)

Dinner:
• 1 piece of fried chicken, baked potato w/ cheese, caesar salad, and a dinner roll!!! (BAD) (872)

Snack:
• None

Water:
• Lots

Total Calories: 1,662 (560 over)

No comments:

Post a Comment