I didn't loose any weight this week again! UGH sooo frustrating!! I'm still at 149. I did run 5 miles today and them my husband made me swim with him tonight and I hated every second of it! :D So I burnt lots of calories today! I am planning on running again tomorrow with a friend. Even though I have been only running every other day. So I do not feel that guilty about the extra calories!
I hope you do not get sick again Eujean. I also woke up on Saturday with a sore throat and made sure I drank tons of water over the weekend and it soon went away!
Hi Maggie! I hope you are doing well :D
Hugs,
Laura
You're doing awesome Laura! And sometimes our bodies are really strange and don't get rid of any lbs on the scale - until a week or two later and all of sudden you lose 6 lbs at once! So don't give up! You're doing amazing! You're totally motivating me to do better and to eat better and to keep at it. Thanks! Hugs your way!
ReplyDelete