YAY!!! I am 142 pounds!!! I am no longer 143 or 144...finally!!! lol! That took me forever. I really think that having been sick for 2.5 weeks and then getting back into the swing of things really knocked me out of my routine. It was really hard to get back to it. But I am really doing well with my diet now and am back into a routine. I am only a couple pounds away from being in the 130's (and back to a size 4). Finally!!!! I haven't been in the 130's since May or June this year - so I am glad I am finally back on track!!!
I am thoroughly enjoying my salads and my protein shakes. I haven't been as rigorous with my workouts but I am trying to be very careful with what I eat instead. It's been working - but I need to step up my work our regime for sure.
I wasn't feeling well this morning - so I was up at 6:15 a.m but didn't go to work out. I am going to try to go later this morning - if I am feeling better :)
Today: 142 lbs
Workout: 20 minutes (don't laugh...it's all the time I had today!!! lol! I was down in the city again - and it ended up being a terrible day - ugh!) on the elliptical burned 220 calories
Breakfast:
Protein Shake
scrambled Egg whites
280 calories
Lunch:
Greek Salad (or with poppy seed dressing)
(is what I have prepared and am planning on eating)
200 calories
Dinner:
Korean food
(500-600 calories??? I am guessing....and I fell off the boat tonight because I ended up having SUCH A BAD BAD BAD DAY.....one of the worst days of the year....)
Total: 980 to 1080 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment