WOW. WOW. WOW. I forgot what it's like to be up 10 times throughout the night with your child.... *SIGH* I am EXHAUSTED. My pookie bear had the worst tummy ache last night - and was up alllllllllllllllllllllllll night - on and off - crying and crying and crying. Needless to say - I have bags under my eyes - I can barely walk straight - and I still have to get up to make breakfast for everyone....lol....
I doubt I'll be working out today - if I can get some rest - I'll be happy. lol! The joys of motherhood :)
*update: I am planning on working out tonight!!! yay!
Workout: 22 min on elliptical burned 220 calories and did 20 minutes of weights! (I LOVE WEIGHTS!)
Today: 142 lbs
Breakfast:
scrambled egg whites
130 calories
Lunch:
Greek Salad
Rice Bread & homemade eggplant dip
grapes
300 calories
Dinner:
Korean Pancake (4 mini pancakes that my mom made)
A few bites of homemade pumpkin pie
600 calories (I had to guess for this one but I don't think I'm far off)
Total: 1030 calories
No comments:
Post a Comment