Wednesday, September 30, 2009

EP - Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Last day of September!!! :(

I went and worked out last night - I did 20 minutes of weights and did another 30 minutes on the elliptical.

I plan on working out today in the early evening - and have an early night tonight. I would like to get back into going to the gym early. My pookie bear is starting to feel a little better - but she still definitely has a cold. Now my hubby has a cold too....I'm hoping that I don't get it!!!

Breakfast:
skipped (naughty naught)

Lunch:
Special tortilla sandwiches that my hubby makes! (he's working from home today)
(450 calories)

Dinner:
We went out for dinner tonight and had Thai Food :)
(600 calories - I am estimating)

Snacks:
Crystal Light
(20 calories)
Herbal Tea
(30 cals)

Total: 1100 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment