I am really not sure how many calories I took in yseterday because I was away at my parents all day - but I am positive I went over my calories - so I am going to say I probably had about 1200 calories to 1350 calories.
I will do better today.
I haven't been able to work out yet because I still have the sniffles and I am still trying to get back into a routine. I am really going to try to sleep early tonight and wake up tomorrow for 6a.m. No matter what - either morning or night - I will try to work out tomorrow. My allergies are also kicking in - so life is just amazing for me right now...lol....juuuust kidding. Totally being sarcastic. Heaven help me so that I can get rid of the sniffling nose and the box of tissue I am carrying around with me.
Work out:
none today! :(
Weight: 145.2 lbs
Breakfast:
Dessert Tofu
90 cals
Lunch:
Egg drop soup
Dessert Tofu
250 cals
Dinner:
Snacks:
No comments:
Post a Comment