Friday, September 25, 2009

EP - Friday, September 25, 2009

Well - today I am not working out. I have a little girl who is very sick (yes, again!) and I really hope that this time I do not get sick as well... :/ I'll try to go tomorrow when my hubby is around :)

I can't WAIT to try Laura's Miso Salmon. I had this dish at a wedding this past summer and it was AMAZING! Thanks for sharing Laura!

*update: I decided I didn't want to make dinner tonight so I ordered in chicken and french fries from Swiss Chalet. oops! I ate WAY too many fries....lol....they are my weakness! So guess what - I AM working out tonight - and tonight it is going to be ALL cardio. Wish me luck - I am planning on doing 1 hour of cardio - at least.

Today: 142 lbs (bordering 141!!!)

Breakfast:
scrambled egg whites
(13o calories??? I didn't measure)

Lunch:
cereal
(300 calories)

Dinner:
Swiss Chalet dinner
(tiny bit of chicken and too much fries)
I'd say at least 1000 calories

Total: Lets say about 1500 calories today. Oh my. Today's meal will throw me off for the next week. *sigh* Life happens though, right? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment