YAY! I actually got to work out at the gym today...lol...
I can't remember what I ate yesterday - sorry - so I can't fill in the blanks - but I know it was around 1000 calories and not more. So I did good yesterday.
Today - I was up at 6am because I had to stay up late last night - so unfortunately I didn't get to wake up at 5:30 but the work out got done so I'm happy.
Work out: 45 minutes on elliptical burned 515 calories
Today: 144 lbs
Meals: My goal is to eat 900 to 1000 calories each day.
Breakfast:
Protein Shake
A bite of bagel
A bite of eggs
200 cals
Lunch:
Chicken
Grapes
260 cals
Dinner: (we went out for dinner)
French Fries (not a lot)
Half a chicken wrap
Salad
(500 calories)
Snack:
Half a bagel
(177 calories)
Total: 1370 calories (eek! went over 370 calories!)
No comments:
Post a Comment