So I ran 10 miles today! I will be honest I died on the last mile and had to walk a little. My hip was killing me, it's even sorer now. I think I will take a long hot tubby tonight! The best part of my run was the amount of calories I burnt!! 1,185 WOOHOO!
Ugh but yet again I am over my calories! Maybe next week I will make it my goal to plan out my meals. Geeesh!
Maggie: I hope tomorrow is a better day for you :) Hugs!
Eujean: I wouldn't worry about the fries they sound divine! They are my weakness too, Yuuuummmm! We have to enjoy yummy foods sometimes:D
Today: 149
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 10 Mile Run
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: 10 Mile Run
Calories Burnt: 1,185!! Woohoo :)
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,068
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• Yogurt Smoothie (140)
Lunch:
• Turkey Wrap with Chips (411)
Dinner:
• Turkey Chili w/Cheese (544)
• Turkey Chili w/Cheese (544)
Snack:
• Pineapple (82)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,180 (112 over)
No comments:
Post a Comment