Well - it's almost "that time of the month" which means my weight increases naturally about 3-5 lbs!!! And ummm - the scale definitely reflects that. So I am not going to weigh myself till "that time of the month" is over (because it goes back down 3-5 lbs).
I am actually getting sick (agaaaaaaain). My little one has passed on her cold to me. I am not full blown out sick - I have a sore throat and I think my sinus' might be infected - so I am just going to make sure that I don't get worse!!! :/ GRRRRR!!! Just when I feel really good and I'm on a roll. I am still going to exercise - but just keep it very light and try to eat really well.
*update: so I barely had anything for breakfast and lunch because I was NOT feeling well. My daughter had a feast with her homemade butternutsquash casserole, rice pasta and avocados and blueberries for snacks - but I hardly ate anything because I was NOT feeling well. My hubby was a sweetheart and brough dinner home though - and I totally made up for the lost calories. My dinner alone was around 670 calories. So today I probably had a total of around 900 calories or so. I drank lots today though - so I hope this bug is going to dissapear!
No comments:
Post a Comment