Wednesday, September 16, 2009

EP - Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I did not get a chance to work out yesterday since my hubby didn't get home till super late last night (and I didn't get up in the morning yesterday). I haven't worked out so I am just maintaining my weight right now.

I am trying to feel motivated - but it's been really hard with so many changes going on right now (if you read my blog you know what's going on) so I am just going to keep trying to maintain and not gain any weight back - and keep doing my best each day.

I'm a little discouraged right now.

Today: 144 lbs

Breakfast:
cereal
(100 cals)

Lunch:
Taco Salad
(200 cals)

Dinner:
Salad
Muffins
(400 cals)

Total: 700 cals (kept it low since I didn't work out)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs Eujean! I do not know what is going on, since I cannot get onto your blog. I hope you feel better soon, you are doing awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What?!! You can't?!!! Grrr - what is going on with my blog?! Okay - I will double check!

    ReplyDelete