Eaaakk I skipped a day counting my calories but I think I was right on or just a little bit over. :)
Today I was craving red wine and sweets, so I am a little over in my calories. But, I took care of that craving! :D & no I am not pregnant!! LOL
I did run 7 miles too, yesterday. It was hard! :)
Today: 157 Nooooooo! (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: none
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140
Workout: none
Calories Burnt: 0
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,121
~My Food Log~
Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• Egg white breakfast wedge (400)
Lunch:
• 1 Orange (70)
1/2 peanut butter and jelly (205)
Dinner:
• 7 oz. Red Wine (175)
• 7 oz. Red Wine (175)
• Small salad with blue cheese dressing (109)
• Small bowl Of Fried Firecracker Shrimp (163)
Snack:
• 1 Chocolate Carmel (130)
• 1 Chocolate Carmel (130)
• Swedish Fish (61)
Water:
• Lots
Total Calories: 1,315 (194 over)
No comments:
Post a Comment