Wednesday, September 2, 2009

LD •Day 24• Wednesday September 2, 2009

Don't worry Eujean your body needs rest, you will be 100% soon! :) I went over my calories today! UGH and I'm starving, thats not good. I did have a great run today!! I love those runs where you feel amazing the whole way through & not dying. I did not eat any blueberry muffins I made for my family tonight, and that is good for me!

Today: 157 Nooooooo! (I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout: 5 mile run
Calories Burnt: 589

Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,121


~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (2)
• 1 banana (105)
• 1 piece of cinnamon toast (80)

Lunch:
• 2 Chicken tacos, 1 Shrimp taco (600)

Dinner:
• Chicken Sausage Spagetti w/ salad (447)
• Fruit salad (35)

Snack:
• None

Water:
• Lots

Total Calories: 1,265 (144 over)

No comments:

Post a Comment