Friday, September 11, 2009

EP - Friday, September 11, 2009

Yesterday I was in so much pain from the day before (50 minutes of weights for the first time in over a year!) so I did not work out yesterday. I also ate really well - probably around 1000 to 1100 calories :)

Today I woke up early - 6 a.m. again - back to my regular routine - and went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes weights. I would have worked out longer but I woke up later than my 5:45 so I arrived at the gym late etc.

I am going to try to join Laura and only weigh myself once a week. :)

Work out:
30 minutes elliptical (burned 345 cals)
30 minutes weights - whole body (I'm STILL aching....)

Breakfast:
scrambled egg whites
(100 cals)

Lunch:
Homemade baked sweet potato fries
4 slices of Honey Ham
(500 cals)

Dinner:
Korean FOOD!!! (rice, marinated beef, steamed bun)
(700 cals)

Total Calories: 1300 cals

No comments:

Post a Comment