Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sparkpeople.com Goal Calendar


I love this calendar! I bought one last year and used it throughout my pregnancy. I hang it beside my "pretty" calendar so I have to look at it all the time. I use it to track my goals including, cardio, resistance, water, and calories. Call me crazy, but I love to see it all marked up with red ink showing what I did and when...and even sometimes showing what I didn't do! They're a little over-priced once you figure in shipping, but to me it's worth it. I was a little disappointed that this year had some of the exact same quotes, but one neat new feature is you can customize it to start any month with the "fill in the blank" style it is now. As soon as I hop off my elliptical, I go straight to the sink to get a glass of water and I grab my red ink pen to jot down just how many minutes I spent scorching the fat off my rear!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I am totally going to order one! I am always writing a billion things on my calendar and it makes it look like one big mess - but this has everything I need on it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete