Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Soreness Survey...

What is your opinion on working out when you're sore? I did level 3 of the 30 day Shred yesterday, and my abs/sides are pretty tender. I've heard that you can work your abs out every day though...? And The Shred is supposedly designed to do every day for 30 days straight... One other minor detail, Saturday I did a Bootcamp workout with Hoot, and Sunday I did Yoga with my sister... So, I'm not really sure which workout I'm sore from!? What do you girls think?

*FYI I decided not to workout yesterday...any excuse is a good one, right? lol I think I needed a day off after 7 days of workouts straight... Now I'm kind of craving a good workout!!

1 comment:

  1. My opinion - if you are feeling up for it and don't mind it and have the energy for it - go for it! :) If you feel like you should take a day off to let your muscles rebuild - don't feel bad about that either :)

    You are doing awesome Jerri!!! Please tell me HOW I can be motivated to work out at home - because I have absolutely NO strategy or motivation to do it. Maybe I should get this DVD too? Everyone has been talking about it - which one do you have?

    ReplyDelete