Putting and end to the madness.....!!!!
Wow! it felt so weird to type that date! 2010, I can't believe you're already here! Bring it on I guess! :) I just got home from our final insane holiday celebration! We have really large families on both sides so there are big celebrations, a lot of good cooks, and TONS of food. No matter how determined I am, and how many times I tell myself I'm going to "be careful" at these gatherings: I just end up caving in and over-indulging big time. (aka pigging out!) Lastnight at my Grandma's house there were over 40 people, and I swear 20 kinds of dessert.(I think I tried at least 5) Told myself that this morning (at my parents house) I was going to put an end to the madness and eat something healthy, but I ate a piece of my favorite pie for breakfast. (My Aunt's chocolate pecan pie, yes it is as good as it sounds for those chocolate/pecan pie lovers.) So, I haven't counted a calorie in a few days. At least I worked out 4 times last week, I'm sure any weight I might have lost is back, but...that's better than if I hadn't done anything, right? I'm still planning to get off this junk wagon and get back on the healthy eating wagon starting this very minute. (Even though my body says it wants more sugar, a piece of pizza, or some Japanese food!) Hey Maggie, I'm pmsing too...(first time in nearly a year, so I can't complain I guess I probably need it.) I'd like to blame ALL my food indiscretions on that...so that's what I'm going to do. Tomorrows a new day! I'll try to keep track and give you guys some inspiration tomorrow night! Gotta go, it's Saturday night bath time at my house.
No comments:
Post a Comment