Wednesday, January 6, 2010

JK 01.06.10

Monday's Weight: 129.6
Height: 5'1"
Goal: weigh 105-110 also complete a 5k this spring.
Workout: 20 minute dvd workout. (Shred level 2) and 45 minutes elliptical.
Calories Burnt: 454

~My Food Log~
Breakfast: Mini Bagel, Protein Shake
Lunch: Chicken Vegetable Soup. Slice of leftover Pizza
Dinner: Taco Salad, Baked Chips and Salsa
Snack: Apple, Almonds
Water: at least 64 oz. (usually twice that much)
Total Calories: 1,991

Ouch! I went a little overboard on my calories today!! I've been keeping it around 1550, but I told myself I needed to mix it up and do 1800 on some days...went way over that! I have an excuse, I've been exhausted after being up with Sadie from 3-5 am the last two mornings, poor baby has a cough and stuffy nose! So I was grabbing food mindlessly for energy. With the hard workout I did, I doubt if I will gain anything, but they cancel eachother out. Bummer! Here's to a better day of conscious eating tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment