Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Progress...could it be...?

So, I feel like the two weeks of doing The Shred and Elliptical religously are actually paying off... Sorry I've been gone...my sis stayed Sun. night with me and we hung out yesterday...but I actually worked out both days and I'm sore today from moving on to level 3! Gotta love to hate hard workouts! I guess it's in the air because I feel like I'm coming down with something too.. my two youngest are still all rattly in their chests and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do...taking them to the doctor seems so risky with all the bad stuff going around these days. They haven't ran a fever, just this irritating cough and congestion. SO, I keep them in. Keeping Ava in is something i'm kind of used to, and it seems like she has had less (zero) hospital stays compared to most of her other friends with DS. I don't know why I'm chasing that rabbit trail... I am going a little stir crazy, but things have been crazy....the few hours I have gotten out of the house the last few days was to go help a little at my inlaws. I'll hopefully get back on track with this and finish posting tonight!

Monday's Weight: 126.6 (Down 3 lbs!)
Height: 5'1"
Goal: weigh 105-110 also complete a 5k this spring.
Workout: 20 minute dvd workout. (Shred level 3) and 45 minutes elliptical.
Calories Burnt: 454

~My Food Log~
Breakfast: 2 eggs and 1 banana muffin
Lunch:
Dinner:
Snack:
Water: at least 64 oz. (usually twice that much)
Total Calories:

No comments:

Post a Comment