Monday, January 4, 2010

LD 1.4.10

Alright, Don't get me wrong...They were awesome and everything, but I am glad the holiday's are over! I need to get back on track!!

For some reason today was hard?? I was starving all day and super busy. Ugh I made chocolate chip cookies the other day and I cant stop eating them! Bad, bad, bad. I did weigh myself and I'm the same 145. I went to see an orthopedic surgeon today and my knee is just tweaked and inflamed so I can't run for a month, NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!

Oh my goodness you all are too cute with all of your pictures it's so fun Oh and I LOVE Luluemon! I might just have to get some of those pants! CUTE STUFF! :)



Today: 145
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'8"
Goal: To weigh 135-140

Workout:none
Calories Burnt: 0
Total Daily Calories Allowed: 1,269

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• 2 cups of coffee, black (5)


Lunch:
• egg salad sandwich (485)
• grapes (104)


Dinner:
•Miso Salmon (400)


Snack:
• 3 chocolate chip cookie (234)
• 1 glass of red wine (121)


Water:
• Lots

Total Calories: 1,349 Ugh I went over again, dumb cookies!

3 comments:

  1. Don't beat yourself up Laura! You are still doing amazing. And I hope you get better soon!! And oh my goodness - Lululemon has you written all over it! :)

    p.s. where did you get your miso salmon recipe? Sounds soooooooooo delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I had the dish at the cheesecake factory and wanted to recreate it. So I did the best I could and a little help from rhe internet. I will be posting it on my food blog soon :) Today I am going to CHOOSE not to eat any cookies! :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Laura! I hope you take care of yourself and get better really soon! Do you take any supplements to help it? You might think I'm a quack, but my husband plays guitar and also operates machinery all day, his hands really hurt sometimes and he started taking this joint RX formula that our health doctor recommended, it helps him immensely. It also helped his TMJ. I don't know whether your knee injury is joint related or not...? I'm looking forward to that salmon recipe too! How did your show down with the cookies go? At a gift exchange my husband grabbed a gift bag literally full of junk food, fritos, nacho dip, oreos (which I can stay away from those) but the killer was: a bag of hershey's bliss... I sent the whole bag to his mom's house, but when he got home yesterday I asked about them and he said they were still in his truck...I literally went out in the snow in 10 degree weather to get the chocolate! He asked me what I was doing and I said: I need those chocolates!! I'm hopeless...

    ReplyDelete