Well - my pookie bear is sick and I now have a sore throat....ugh. And I have NOT been eating well - because quite frankly - I just haven't cared in the last few days. lol.
SO - it's funny that you talk about doing the shred Jerr - because I need some SERIOUS advice from you ladies on how I can work out at HOME. I am totally fine at working out at the gym - no problem - but on the days that I can't go - which is at least 2 days of the week right now I would like suggestions on HOW I can feel motivated to work out and what I can do. Share some strategies with me ladies. I desperately need ideas!
And what DVD's are you using? I think both Laura and Jerri use the SHRED Dvd - which ones? (if there's more than one...lol)
Please give suggestions and some ideas! I would love some :)
Cheers,
E
30 day shred jillian michaels. i have it too. i heart it.
ReplyDeletewalmart has some fun workout dvds now for cheap (like $7-10)