Monday, January 4, 2010

JK 01.04.10

Well so far so good today. I had a major craving for chocolate but limited it to the granola bar and 3 bliss...woohoo! Then I manged to get a really good sweat before supper time. Thanks Eujean for your family gathering tips, I'm going to give them a try next Sunday! I'll let you know how it goes.

Today's weight: 129.6 (exact same as last Monday, no surprises here!)
(I am only weighing myself once a week, on Mondays)
My Height: 5'1"
Goal: To weigh 105-110
Workout: 20 minute dvd workout. (Shred level 2) and 45 minutes elliptical.
Calories Burnt: 454

~My Food Log~

Breakfast:
• eggs and ezekial toast

Lunch:
•Lean cuisine fettuccini alfredo w/added diced natural ham and fresh spinach

Dinner:
•chicken vegetable brown rice soup
a handful of oven roasted potato pieces with olive oil

Snack:
• cascadian farms organic granola bar
• 1/2 serving hersheys bliss chocolates

Water:
• at least 64 oz.

Total Calories: 1,551

No comments:

Post a Comment