Saturday, January 9, 2010

EP - Saturday - WIPE OOOOUT!!!

I did terribly today. Tonight I went out for dinner for my mom's birthday and I ate WAAAAAY too much.

I'm sad that I probably totally wiped out this week. *sigh* I NEED to do better ladies!!! And don't do what I did...forget and just ate. lol.

I told my hubby that next week - I will not be going out to eat. Nor will I for a little while. I need to get under 138 before I feel okay about doing that. :)

Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about it, this is a new day and a new week! I did the exact same thing lastnight, I mean I didn't even have to go out to wipe out! LOL And I'm super annoyed because I totally updated my post and re-named it lastnight and I guess I didn't save it... Oh well!

    ReplyDelete