Well, although I didn't post lastnight I did have a steller day... I was just wiped out because on top of the usual work out I also went and painted for a few hours with my sister inlaws. (Have I mentioned I have 7 on my husbands side?) My inlaws went out of town for a week, and we are painting their foyer/kitchen/dining/and living areas. We also picked out new living room furniture, it's like extreme home-makeover...sort of. :) Maybe I can get a few after pictures and post them on my fb.
So, yesterday my calories were on target and my workout was the usual, I won't bore you with details... I'm going to finish posting how today went...I considered taking the wknd off, but that's when I get in trouble with weight loss. I tend to get in this viscous cycle of losing and regaining the same lbs. by eating good 4 days and "cheating/treating" 3 days Friday evening-Sunday evening each week. I have to lose that mentality if I want to lose these last few!
Monday's Weight: 129.6
Height: 5'1"
Goal: weigh 105-110 also complete a 5k this spring.
Workout: Biggest Loser BootCamp DVD with Hoot (My husband, Housten's nickname) and I wimped out after level 1&2...maybe I'll do level 3 today...I'm not used to working out late in the evening after eating a bunch of chocolates. LOL
Calories Burnt:
~My Food Log~
Breakfast: Protein Shake, 2 eggs, 1 c. green grapes
Lunch: almonds, goldfish (shout-out to E!), luna bar
Dinner: My home-made bean-free chili with brown rice concoction...but I put fritos and mild salsa in it to make it kind of like a frito pie...why do we do the things we do?
Snack: Chocolate Turtles, snickers-mini, milky-way mini, 3 musketeer-mini, reeses-mini, etc...
Water: I think I had enough water...
Total Calories: 1900+...??? Who's counting anyhow?!?
So, lastnight I updated this entire post...I described my day and how I finally quit counting calories after logging the chocolates and mini-candy bars I pigged out on at my inlaws yesterday afternoon... We were finishing up the painting and starting to hang pictures and clean up the mass chaos...a little stressful. And since I had a snacky/munchy lunch like the day before I was famished! Not a good idea! I'm probably not going to log tonight since my sister's coming over and we have church. But, I'll try to come back and let you know how everything goes tomorrow. (The new furniture is coming in and we're cleaning the house before the inlaws get home Teusday AM!) This morning I had a nice little surprise I heard Ava in the hall outside my bedroom, she always comes straight to my room and gets in bed with me...but this morning she got side-tracked by a blue magic marker... We already have orange crayon scribbles that I've yet to magically erase up and down our stairwell...good times. I hope everyone has a great and enjoyable weekend!
Oh my word - that is me to a T!!!! I blow everything on the weekend...terrible! I NEED TO DO BETTER!!!!! And I can't think of how...maybe planning out the weekend meals ahead of time? But honestly it's so hard because it's during the weekends that you do all the last minute things on the whim or things that really need to get done OUT of the home....if you figure out how to solve this let me know :) I am with you - weekends are the toughest time for me too.
ReplyDelete