Saturday, January 9, 2010

EP - SATURDAY!

So last night I snuck in a toooon of popcorn. My hubby and I had a movie night. I fell asleep...lol....I was too tired - but wasn't tired enough to sneak in some popcorn before I fell asleep!!! EEEK! and UGH! and WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I was doing so good until I met the popcorn yesterday....lol....

Today I have 2 birthday parties. Maggie's son's (easy peasy cutesy wootsey) and my mom's birthday celebration tonight. Sooooo....I plan on working out early this afternoon and hope and pray that I last over an hour on the elliptical and rower (combined). Wish me luck. I will desperately need it. I am EXHAUSTED from this week - it's been many weeks since I was consistent with my work out.

Come on body! You can do this! :)

I really hope I am at 140 or 139 by the end of next week. :/ I just need to CHOOSE to eat the right food.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment