I don't have everything "so-so" and in order yet...but I have been working out faithfully this week, feeling good about that. My bloat from overindulgences last weekend has finally waned, and the scale is becoming my friend again! Hoping for a nice little lower number to post next Monday! I have tried only weighing once a week and I can't stand it, either I way under-estimate how much I'm weighing, or way over-estimate how much I'm working out...etc... After working at fitness centers for years, and being a WW receptionist, I'll be the first to admit I'm a little bit scale obsessed. Just a little though. :)
Today I've eaten clean, worked out with my sister...It felt good to hear her say I'm in better shape than her, even if it's not true! lol (She's younger, never had a weight problem or kids!)
In a nutshell: Oatmeal, Giant Cobb Salad, 100 cal Granola Bar, Orange... Supper is TBA
Level 3 of The Shred, and 45 on the Elliptical... might even work out more later?..
This week I even made it back to the gym for the first time since Sadie was born...It was magical! If I'm lucky I'll make it back there tonight...keeping my fingers crossed.
Let's raise our bottled waters and here's to us hanging in there! Cheers!
You are doing awesome Jerr!!! I am inspired and motivated by you. I still haven't gone to the gym yet but today is the day!!! I am excited to get back on track. It's hard being away - but I hope to do it :) You're doing so great!!!! Keep going lady! :)
ReplyDelete