Monday, January 11, 2010

EP - fill in *bracket* biggest sigh ever *bracket* to the power of 2.

Well. I bombed ladies. BOMBED. I baked chocolate chip banana bread and I think I ate it like I had never eaten before. LOL. I know - I shouldn't be laughing - but it's either laughing or crying. I'll take laughing.

Not only did I BOMB this weekend - my little pookie is soooooooooo sick. (yes. again.) I am so sad for the little one.. I hope the cold doesn't last long like it usually does. This probably also means nooooo working out for me. Unfortunately my schedule allows for me to work out while the little one is in school - so no work out for me. Boo. I will try to post here this week - but depending on how the little one is doing - I may be mia for a while.

So it looks like this week might be another write off. I am thinking of just buying an elliptical so I have something to use at home instead of just having to go to the gym. We'll see. Any suggestions of what kind to get and where to get it?

Hope you're all well!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. You're chocolate chip banana bread sounded so amazing, that when I made banana muffins yesterday I sprinled a few chips on top of 4 of them just for me! But, I only had one lastnight and one this morning with breakfast. I healthied up my recipe for banana muffins, they're not as addictive (and probably not quite as tasty) but it makes me feel better about giving them to the kids...and myself. :) (I substitute Wheat Flour, Flaxseed, Coconut Oil, Apple Sauce, Fructose to replace the bad guys.) Girls don't seem to mind one bit. My sister inlaw made these delicous pumpkin chocolate chips muffins for our annual Christmas brunch, and I'm going to have to get that recipe. (Healthy? Probably not so much.)

    ReplyDelete