Monday, January 4, 2010

EP - Monday January 4, 2010

Hello Ladies!!!

I love your word Maggie - Diligence!!! That's awesome. :) And I totally know what you mean Jerrica - family gatherings are haaard! Especially when you're not in charge!!! I left a few of my suggestions of what I try to do.

Today I didn't have time to have breakfast.I seriously had NO time - but I did get to work out.

Workout: 40 minutes on the elliptical - 500 cals burned

Breakfast:
skipped

Lunch:
1 biggest loser recipe egg muffin sandwich (minus the turkey bacon - because I was too lazy to make some)
1/2 whole grain bagel with low fat cream cheese
1 slice of low fat kraft cheese slice (only 30 cals!)

Dinner:
 5 oz of broiled Chicken and tons of broiled asparagus (soooo much asparagus)
canteloup 2.5 slices
hummus (2 TB)

I will have some tea tonight before I go to sleep!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment